That has 2 answers:
In the box on the shelf blinds
- They offer products that are called Faux wood blinds, they are plastic, and very cheap. They use a machine to cut down the width, then when you get home you have to shorten the blind by removing slats. Not as easy as you think
Custom Made Blinds
- They will offer you a high-end price for a lower end manufacture. Just be careful make sure you understand the product and what they are offering. Then come to us, and we will spend the time to help you understand the difference and show you the major differences.
- Also they charge a lot for measuring and install, so make sure you add that to your overall quote.
Here is the biggest scam of all. You get a quote from someone, and they are the highest, but they say to you“Just show us their bid, and we will beat if by 5%”here are a few questions to ask your self
Do your really think they are going to match the product quality to quality, or are they just going to reduce the price, and sell you some thing that would cost them a lot less to buy.
To remain in business, you can’t give away products at that low of a price….How can they pay their bills, staff,insurance and get you a product that will have a warranty that the manufacturer will be around to service your needs if you do have issues.
That is a great question, first and foremost we like to meet you, so you can see who we are and what we are about. Here are some key things that we feel that are important to us as well.
We value you and your time.
- If we are running late, we will notify you.
We value our customers.
- We know that you can find anyone to sell you products.We don’t want to sell you products, we want to help you make a right and educated decision, so the decision is easy and one that you won’t regret down the road
We don’t sell on pressure,discounts, or limited time sales.
- Again,it comes down to us treating you like we want to be treated.
- We don’t like the pressure sales ourselves, so why would we do that to you?
- We treat everyone with the same respect
- We treat you like we want to be treated.
- We won’t charge you more or less based on where you live
- We fill that being honest is treating everyone the same even down to the price we offer.
We have many years of experience.
We have many years of experience.
We know the questions to ask to help guide you down the right path to the right product for you, your family and your home.
We are hopeful once you get to know us, you will become one of the many 5 star reviews that we have on the internet. You have to be honest and treat others with respect to get that many 5 star reviews.
Others offer to come to your home to clean your blinds. Here are some things to consider before making that decision.
How do they dry their blinds before they bring them back into your home?
- They don’t. They shake off the water and then they hang them back in the window.
Can I get rust if the water sits in my window?
- YES! We hang our blinds on an angle during the drying process. This will illuminate any chance of water causing rust. IF it takes us 3-5 hours to dry, how can they guarantee that those blinds will be dry when they bring them back into your home?
- We allow the blinds to hang and dry for about 3-5 hours depending on the weather. Then we pull them down and wrap them up for you to come and pick them up.
In Home Service costs, more
- You are paying them to do the work of pulling the blinds out of the window and re-hang them. See the next tab for helpful hints to save you time and A LOT of money!
- If you want to save a lot of money and get the same results or EVEN better results with saving about ½ the cost, give us a try.
Do you offer in home service?
- No, we have never thought about going through the cost of buying a truck and all the equipment it would take to offer in home service.
- The price that we would have to charge to pay for all the extra costs, becomes not affordable. Compare yourself, and see if it’s worth the difference.
- We can clean your blinds better than in home service. We clean our blinds in a controlled environment and most important, our process can take up to 3-6 hours to completely get your blinds cleaned and dried. They will spend nearly half that time!