Others offer to come to your home to clean your blinds. Here are some things to consider before making that decision.
How do they dry their blinds before they bring them back into your home?
- They don’t. They shake off the water and then they hang them back in the window.
Can I get rust if the water sits in my window?
- YES! We hang our blinds on an angle during the drying process. This will illuminate any chance of water causing rust. IF it takes us 3-5 hours to dry, how can they guarantee that those blinds will be dry when they bring them back into your home?
- We allow the blinds to hang and dry for about 3-5 hours depending on the weather. Then we pull them down and wrap them up for you to come and pick them up.
In Home Service costs, more
- You are paying them to do the work of pulling the blinds out of the window and re-hang them. See the next tab for helpful hints to save you time and A LOT of money!
- If you want to save a lot of money and get the same results or EVEN better results with saving about ½ the cost, give us a try.
Do you offer in home service?
- No, we have never thought about going through the cost of buying a truck and all the equipment it would take to offer in home service.
- The price that we would have to charge to pay for all the extra costs, becomes not affordable. Compare yourself, and see if it’s worth the difference.
- We can clean your blinds better than in home service. We clean our blinds in a controlled environment and most important, our process can take up to 3-6 hours to completely get your blinds cleaned and dried. They will spend nearly half that time!
We had a 65-year-old lady tell us that “if she can do it, everyone can!”
- Believe it or not, taking down the blinds is easier than you think. We have developed a great tool. See below and you can download a great resource to walk you through the entire process.
- The first few blinds that you will take down, will take you a bit longer. As soon as you do a few then you will get the hang of it, and the rest will be a breeze.
- The great thing, you are saving yourself a lot of money!
CLICK HERE to see a step by step instructional video.
CLICK HERE to download our helpful hints document.
- We know the power of a great referral, so we are taking it a step further! We offer you a way to earn something for nothing. Just tell your friends and family about our services and when they come we will credit your account 10% of what they spend toward future cleaning!
- Just make sure you tell them to mention your name, when we ask them how they heard about Rally’s.
How long do my credits last?
- Your credits NEVER EXPIRE…so keep telling your friends and we will keep track of it for you!
We do everything by appointment only
- To offer the best possible price to our customers, we limit the amount of days that we clean blinds.
- We offer same day or next day service, meaning.
- Bring the blinds into us in the morning, and they will be ready later in
the same day.
Next Day Service
- You can bring them into us on a certain day, then they will be ready the
following day for pick up.
We prefer that you to call us at to schedule a time. We like to make sure that we verify the type of blinds you have so we can provide the accurate pricing.
Once you make an appointment we will send you a confirmation email that includes the exact locations of where to bring your blinds in.
- We like to make it very simple and easy. Others charge you by the size or by how many ladders you have. Then they will charge you more if you have a blind that is heavier.
Our pricing is simple
- As long as your blinds is under 6 feet in the width and 6 feet in the height, it’s our flat rate.
- As long as your blinds can be immersed into our machine, then we charge the best price.
We clean all types of blinds
- We clean all types of blinds and can give you pricing. If you need help determining what type of blind you have, just call us!