Others offer to come to your home to clean your blinds. Here are some things to consider before making that decision.
How do they dry their blinds before they bring them back into your home?
- They don’t. They shake off the water and then they hang them back in the window.
Can I get rust if the water sits in my window?
- YES! We hang our blinds on an angle during the drying process. This will illuminate any chance of water causing rust. IF it takes us 3-5 hours to dry, how can they guarantee that those blinds will be dry when they bring them back into your home?
- We allow the blinds to hang and dry for about 3-5 hours depending on the weather. Then we pull them down and wrap them up for you to come and pick them up.
In Home Service costs, more
- You are paying them to do the work of pulling the blinds out of the window and re-hang them. See the next tab for helpful hints to save you time and A LOT of money!
- If you want to save a lot of money and get the same results or EVEN better results with saving about ½ the cost, give us a try.
Do you offer in home service?
- No, we have never thought about going through the cost of buying a truck and all the equipment it would take to offer in home service.
- The price that we would have to charge to pay for all the extra costs, becomes not affordable. Compare yourself, and see if it’s worth the difference.
- We can clean your blinds better than in home service. We clean our blinds in a controlled environment and most important, our process can take up to 3-6 hours to completely get your blinds cleaned and dried. They will spend nearly half that time!